Series of pain management tracks across 3 countries offer an extensive multidisciplinary agenda that includes chiropractic technique, technological intervention, and the latest research in low back pain management.
NEW YORK, Aug. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — At least 5% of Americans suffer from chronic low back pain.  Over $630 billion is spent annually on costs to society , and chiropractic care is essential in managed post-surgical spinal pain  and scoliosis . To prepare clinicians before the World Spine Day (WSD), the Chiropractic Doctors Association of Hong Kong (CDAHK) offers a series of stellar pain management education, including Toggle Recoil Technique by Dr Ramneek Bhogal. The first track will take place on August 20th in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Dr Eric Chun-Pu Chu, Chairman of CDAHK commented, “CDAHK has a long-standing history in preparing the WSD education. Together, we’ve managed the most complicated low back pain [5-10], and organized a series of events that changes spinal health across three Asian countries.”
The CDAHK will present CPD credit hours in all Pain Management Tracks. World leading speakers will share the importance of interventional pain management procedures in managing pain conditions. Dr Jacky Yeung, who chaired for all WSD tasks, stated, “WSD has always been one of my favorite events because of its diversity and inclusion: it is the only meeting where I can join clinicians from all specialties who treat pain patients and impact the society.” He continued, “Attendees will experience an immersion of emotional and intellectual experiences into the world of pain management. Don’t miss out!”
CDAHK is the largest and leading Chiropractic Professional body in Hong Kong. It has been actively involved in public health care events and clinician’s education since its establishment. CDAHK is an Accredited CPD provider of the Chiropractors Council of Hong Kong.
- National Center for Health Statistics, National Health Interview Survey, 2019.
- Effectiveness of Multimodal Chiropractic Care Featuring Spinal Manipulation for Persistent Spinal Pain Syndrome Following Lumbar Spine Surgery: Retrospective Chart Review of 31 Adults in Hong Kong. Med Sci Monit. 2022 Aug 2;28:e937640.
- Neuromuscular scoliosis in the presence of spina bifida occulta and a transitional lumbosacral vertebra: A case report. Radiol Case Rep. 2022 Sep;17(9):3260-3265.
- Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA) in 16 Patients Following COVID-19 Vaccination Who Presented to Chiropractic, Orthopedic, and Physiotherapy Clinics in Hong Kong During 2021. Med Sci Monit. 2022 Jul 11;28:e937430.
- Pancoast Tumor Presenting as Neck Pain in the Chiropractic Office: A Case Report and Literature Review. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Jul 7;23:e937052.
- Conservative Management of Low Back Pain Related to an Unresectable Aggressive Sacral Hemangioma: A Case Report. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Jun 23;23:e936984.
- Chiropractic care of Parkinson’s disease and deformity. J Med Life. 2022 May;15(5):717-722.
- Large abdominal aortic aneurysm presented with concomitant acute lumbar disc herniation – a case report. J Med Life. 2022 Jul;15(6): 871-875.
- Chiropractic Management of Symptomatic Pedicle Hemangioma:a Case Report. MAEDICA. 2022 Jul 17(2):528-531.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chiropractors-announce-the-return-of-the-world-spine-day-and-low-back-pain-management-tracks-301604909.html
SOURCE Chiropractic Doctors Association of Hong Kong (CDAHK)
Image and article originally from stocksnewsfeed.com. Read the original article here.